7 Simple Tips You Should Know About Quartz Worktops
People have become very selective nowadays. Naturally, we want classy things for our homes so that they can look beautiful and luxurious. We buy each and everything very carefully so that the dots of interior design are connected and enhance the whole charm of our homes. The same rule applies to our kitchens. Our kitchens must look beautiful so that we can enjoy our cooking time. There is an immense demand for quartz worktops in London. Quartz worktops are easy to maintain and look so beautiful. Here are a few things which you should know about quartz worktops when you plan to install a new worktop:
1. Looks Good: Quartz worktops look very natural and attractive. They are available in endless colors and designs. All the variations look so beautiful that even quartz kitchen worktops look luxurious. Quartz is being used for all of London’s new build developments, we know because we supply many local property developers with unbeatable prices. Quartz is great value for money and lasts the test of time.
2. Affected by Heat: While using quartz worktop we have to be careful. It can be damaged by too much heat. Quartz worktops have a resin added to bind the material together during the manufacturing process. Therefore extreme heat can have it’s effect on Quartz. Take care of it when cooking food. Do not put anything on it which is too hot. Use a mat or stand to put your hot utensils.
3. Scratch-free: Quartz is one of the hardest materials in the world! That is why it is scratch free. This quality makes it long lasting. Once you install a quartz worktop, you will not have to replace it. Put it to the test! Come into our showroom and ask us to use the tester kit. We will give you the chance to see how hard wearing Quartz worktops can be!
4. Stain-free: Quartz worktops are stain-free also. This is because they are non-porous and therefore non-bacterial. You can wipe it with a damp sponge for cleaning. These worktops are not fans of heavy chemicals or acids, so probably a good idea to keep the nail varnish remover away.
5. Don’t Hit Hard: Be soft! There is every chance that Quartz can be chipped or break due to heavy impact from a heavy object. So, if you are cooking something in which a beating process is included, avoid doing it on the worktop.
6. Low-maintenance: These worktops are literally maintenance free. It does not need much care. Just wiping with a wet cloth will provide you a clean worktop. You do not have engage your Sundays cleaning the kitchen. Instead, you can afford to be lazy.
7. Bacteria-free: Quartz worktops do not attract germs or bacteria. The surface stays hygienic and safe to use. We can use it for food preparation also. But, avoid too much chopping work, it may affect the sharpness of the knife. Use a chopping board in spite of that.
If your kitchen is going to be the victim of some heavy duty cooking over the next few years, I can definitely recommend you to choose a Quartz kitchen worktop. It really has wonderful benefits of always remaining stain free with minimum maintenace.